Saturday, May 22, 2010

Brushing up on Golf skills

For our Saturday activity we went to the Burlingame driving range. It was fun but super windy! I hit 10 out of 160 balls so, maybe next time I will try hitting 20?
Don't let the scarf and sunglasses fool you I fit in and I rocked it!
He was totally serious, and I really like how he wore his basketball shoes too:)

I really like this picture. It is a couple who are about 89 years old and they were there for a Saturday driving range date too! I really want to be like them when we get old, and the lady had a magnificent scarf on! So this picture makes me want to say, "hello future!"

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

i just told david yesterday, that i want him to take me to the driving range for a saturday day, too funny! and I love your sunglasses and scarf, it is your signature!!

museumeg said...

That is so cute! I love cute old couples. I have a friend who just got back from Paris and she said everyone is wearing scarves over there so you would fit right in! ;)

Bobbiejane said...

I'm so proud!