Thursday, October 15, 2009

My little sis is on the news!

My sister was on the news!! I mean it was just the Idaho Falls Channel 3 news but still. This video of my sister captures her perfectly, every one out there who knows her will totally agree. Here is the link if you want to watch it. The link only takes you to the written article so under the picture and story heading you have to click on the video icon to watch it, http://www.kidk.com/news/local/64320397.html
The segment is called Free Hugs, only in Rexburg would they let people give out free hugs in front of a grocery store!!! This is so funny

She just looks like she could be on the news, right?

1 comment:

meagan said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing. Your sister does a great job representing the Paul Mitchell school of thought. I love the gourd wreath too. You are super crafty.