Monday, April 20, 2009

Tanning Woes


Why do self tanning lotions smell so disgusting? I have been trying to put self tanner on every night or so for a "gradual glow" and it works ok but I can't stand to be around myself because I smell so bad! My perfume doesn't cover the smell up either! I guess it really is to good to be true. I try mixing the tanning lotion with other lotion thinking it will cover the smell up, but no it doesn't. Maybe I should just give up and be pale white for the rest of my life? Does anyone know of a self tanner that doesn't smell like death?

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

So, this is what I do. It is weird, but I think it helps. I buy a tanner that works right away, not a gradual one. In the evening, I put it on and wear lose clothes. Then, before bed, I put more on again. I wear loose PJ's. In the morning, I am tan and stinky, so I take a shower. Then, after my shower, I am tan...but not stinky! :) Repeat as needed...

The Radmall's said...

I HATE that smell!! let me know if you find a non-stinky one. Anyway, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!!! I miss you already, and I won't see you for at least 3 more months, unless you can convince Josh to come out east for a vaca... we could rent a condo at the beach or something!!!! It would be SUPER fun!

Holman Family said...

My mom and I just got some at the beauty supply the other day. The brand is Body Drench and it looks just like the Jergens bottle but it doesnt smell at all it is really good!