Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Back!!!

The temple looked so beautiful!
As you can see I was a little obsessed with taking pictures of it.
You can't go to Rexburg without having some fresh Idaho sushi:) It was really good though
So one of the only grocery stores in Rexburg was selling bunnies and chicks, I just think it's so funny cause you don't see that kind of stuff in the grocery store where I am now!
I love the view
My sister did my hair while I was there and it turned out so good, It's nice to have someone who can do hair in the family!
I just love BYU-I, I totally got my fix
Oh yeah, and we went to trolley square in SLC too.
Can't help it, I love this temple! Rexburg was fun, my sis and I had a blast but in the end I was glad to come home to only one roommate! I forgot how hard it is to live with a bunch of random girls!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay welcome home! I love your new hair! Beautiful pictures of the temple. =)