Thursday, March 26, 2009

One more week!

Can you believe that it will be two years for Josh and I in about a week?
Here is our temple!
In one week exactly I will be with my cute sista! Yep, I am heading to Rexburg and Salt Lake (zion, yea!) Lately I have been hearing a lot of talks at church about how Zion isn't in one particular place; but I disagree when it comes to San Francisco and Salt Lake!! I agree that you gotta get out of that bubble but once your gone and to a place like SF, you will miss it!! My friend at school is still scratching his head because he asked me what he should do about a problem he was having with his girlfriend and I told him he should pray about it and have a DTR with her! J/K but wouldn't that be funny?

My hair will finally get it's trim and color that it has been in desperate need of!! I get to see my ma and pop too, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Holman Family said...

That was such a fun day! I cant believe it was two years ago! If you get bored in salt lake give me a call!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Happy anniversary!

ps... I wanna come to San francisco! I am jealous because you get to live somewhere warm. I wish I was in Rexburg so I could take pics of you cute lovers! And charge you? Phsss ya right!