Sunday, January 18, 2009

Muir Woods

Totally beautiful! I was a little worried after we got up those stairs behind Josh because the trail went straight up the mountain and I wasn't exactly ready for an incline like that.
I know these pictures aren't impressive to you but Josh and I haven't been around nature like this in about a year so this was super exciting!
It was 74 degrees, it was a perfect day
Josh found a walking stick, isn't he cute. This is when I got tired and Josh was leaving me in the dust so I got the camera out so I had an excuse to stop.
It is to sunny in this picture but we could see all the way out to the ocean! I loved it!

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

How funny, we were going to go there yesterday, after church! But, by that point, we figured it would be hard with parking and a bit late. It is sooo beautiful there...I feel more closer to Heavenly Father there, than anywhere...

...but, we ended up at Mount Tam, which was gorgeous as well. Have you been there? That should be your next little adventure! :)

meagan said...

It is beautiful! We are so blessed to have so many amazing natural wonders so close. I hope you found a parking spot... How is school?

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Very pretty trees. Now I think it's about time for a new post. You are partially responsible for my online entertainment after all.