Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Almost there!

I swear my belly is bigger than this in real life but you get the idea of what almost 38 weeks looks like for baby S and me!
She doesn't look very low in these pics but I promise she is, maybe it's all in my head? This last month of pregnancy has brought lots of new feelings such as carpal tunnel, frequent trips to the bathroom at night, struggles getting up and down and nesting. Oh yeah and pitted edema! I am crazy swollen, it's pretty impressive! Baby isn't kicking as much any more, it's more of a role around the tummy feeling because she is getting so big!
We went in for our hospital visit a few weeks ago and it was really fun to think we will be in a new and nice hospital the best part is labor and recovery are the same room, I have heard that is a very nice thing!
I asked the doc if I am too big and he said "no, but you won't be having a small baby" after hearing that I am glad that I am going into this delivery situation blind it's probably better that way, still I love her and I gotta get her out and see what she looks like...hopefully sooner rather than later:)

5 comments:

Kiera said...

You look beautiful and Summer will too! We are so excited for you, you'll be amazing parents!

Larsen's said...

You looks so cute and ready to pop! My thinking is it isn't the size of the baby, big or small...it is the size of their head. You will see what I mean, LOL!!! How great that you will have your baby at that nice, new hospital!

meagan said...

You look great! S is lucky to have such a beautiful mommy! I am looking at this with Ella and Anne and they "want to eat that!" of each of your delicious shower food pics - yum. I wish I was there to help you celebrate. We all know you already are an amazing mother!

Mindy said...

We will miss you at the Reunion. What is your so called due date? HOpefully Summer knows that date and makes it on time.

Melanie Cain said...

Oh Siera My Dear! You have to remember that you have hips and a big Corier Butt so your tummy looks and feels bigger than it really is. I love it though and when you see that sweet little baby girl, you wont care anymore. Good luck my love. I am waiting for my 2 am call!