Friday, March 26, 2010

My Ma and Pa are coming!

Tomorrow my parents are coming and I can't wait! I am cleaning my house right now in preparation, that proves I love them. I also have tons of fun stuff planned so get ready for some fun pictures! This picture below is so adorable, it's a pic of my parents on their wedding day with my grandparents. I thought I would post it because they are so cute and their anniversary is coming up. So all you who know LC and Valbowskie will get a kick out of this pic:)

Isn't my mom beautiful! And I didn't realize that my dad always had a stach and a beautiful head of hair:)

4 comments:

Bobbiejane said...

ooo Laurie and Val, they look so amazing!

Holman Family said...

Your mom is gorgeous and she still looks the exact same! I love it! And I love that JL and Val look SO much a like! I love your fam!!

Kiera said...

wow you look so much like your mom!!!

Unknown said...

I remember that day- I was six or seven years old and very excited when Aunt Laurie got married. I love that picture of them. Your mom was such a gorgeous bride!