Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some serious Gingerbread houses!

This was our second annual R&P Christmas Partay. And they keep getting better! Last year we all got together and made dinner and watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas. I cried through the whole thing (I hate that movie!) THis year was better. We still had dinner but we made gingerbread houses and listened to Christmas music instead of watching weird Christmas movies.
This was our finished product and I think it looks great, especially because this was our first gingerbread house ever. Can you believe that?
J and I with our winner. I really liked my wreath and J liked his construction job (he put it together and I decorated it, you know how it goes)
Our attempt at getting together in front of the tree for a group picture, I still like it:)

No comments: