Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mary and Joseph for the night

Our ward christmas party was so fun! Josh and I were asked to be Mary and Joseph and to participate in a little skit. So it went a little something like this; I had a baby bump and I had to give birth in .5 seconds in front of a live studio audience and then when I had baby Jesus my husband (Joseph) handed me the baby like he was handing me a football. So looks like we need to work on that before we actually have a baby. (luckily the baby was plastic)
Can you see the bump? Doesn't Josh make a good Joseph!
Random pictures of our friends enjoying the amazing christams party!

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

what a cute mary and joseph! I think the baby bump is lookin good on you.....hint hint....hehe I am totally KIDDING, I really hate when people say things like that, but you sorta set it up for me, but really I am totally kidding!!! I hope we will see you this holiday season. We move into our apartment in kennewick on Dec. 14th! It is right behind win co off of clearwater!

museumeg said...

Awww, you're going to be the cutest little pregnant lady someday! Nice bathrobe Josh!

Melanie Cain said...

I think you need to work on a real bump little Miss Mary! I loved the Christmas Card by the way....so cute! I miss you! I saw your sister the other day at Fred Meyer did she tell you?

Jill and Dane said...

I like your wedding picture for your main pic. It's very cute! We will be sure to let you know if we cut an album anytime soon. Dane and I will throw a shout out your way :) Are you guys in Kennewick for Christmas? We will be!